How does Underfloor Heating work?
Underfloor heating (UFH) warms your home by flowing the warm water created by your Heat Pump through strong tubing directly under your floor. This makes the entire floor a heat emitting surface. As more area is covered, UFH can use lower-temperature water which saves you money and reduces your home’s carbon output. Heat is emitted evenly throughout your room, compared to traditional radiators which leave cold spots.
The benefits of UFH:
- More energy efficient than traditional radiators as less hot water is needed
- UFH is effortless to run and requires very little maintenance
- You have more space in your room without radiators taking up wall space
- UFH works with all floor types: Tile, Carpet, Wood or Vinyl
- There are no hot surfaces for little ones to burn themselves on